Katy, TX Faucet Installation Experts
Call the Professionals for All Your Faucet Needs
If you’re tired of the leaky old faucet in your bathroom or you’ve been dreaming of a new faucet with hands-free, smart touch technology for your kitchen, the experts at MET Plumbing LLC can help. We have the tools and the expertise to handle any faucet installation in Katy, TX—large or small.
Why Trust Us with Your Next Faucet Installation?
- Expertise: We employ skilled Katy plumbers who have undergone extensive background checks—you can be confident the job will be done right the first time.
- Value: We strive to provide our customers with competitive rates on all of our plumbing services with their faucet installation. We’ll provide you with an estimate up-front—no hidden fees or charges.
- Courtesy: Our Katy, TX faucet installation experts show up on time, clean up after themselves, work quickly and efficiently to minimize disruptions, and coordinate a schedule that works for you.
In short, we guarantee “a clean plumber, a clean truck, a clean job” every time you call us out.
Why You Should Think Twice About DIY
Installing a faucet seems simple, and with so many DIY websites and books available today it’s easy to get adventurous and go for it on your own. Just pull out the old one and slap in a new one, right?
Not so fast. While it’s true that plenty of homeowners have successfully replaced faucets themselves, there are just as many who have botched the job. We’ve seen a lot at MET Plumbing LLC over the years, including missing gaskets, internal components installed upside down or backwards, and improperly installed plumbing connections that failed and caused major water damage.
Here are some of the things that can go wrong with a DIY faucet install:
- Supply valves won’t shut off or they leak, causing a flood
- Water line breaks, causing flooding inside the home
- Faucet isn’t sealed properly, causing water damage
- Old faucet won’t come off and must be cut off
- Old plumbing lines/connections leak after new faucet is installed
- New faucet requires additional plumbing lines
“They noticed my problem almost immediately and provided me with several solutions.”- Charisma G.
“Mr. Jacob was very professional, courteous and listened to what needed to be repaired.”- Lucy M.
“He also helped clean the sewage in the bathroom before he left. Overall AMAZING service. We will definitely be using MET plumbing again!”- Allen M.
“I have his number in my phone and I will indeed use him again, and recommend him to anyone who has some need of a fantastic plumber.”- Neysa B.
“They were professional, honest, explained everything they were doing!!”- Shama D.
“I was leaving for an overnite business trip and when I returned everything was repaired and it looked like nothing happened!”- Tom M.
5% OFF For our Seniors and Military! Expires: January 31, 2023 Print
$150 OFF Tankless Water Heater Installation Expires: January 31, 2023 Print
$25 OFF Any Service Call Expires: January 31, 2023 Print
$25 OFF Drain Cleaning Expires: January 31, 2023 Print
$35 OFF Your Next Plumbing Repair Expires: January 31, 2023 Print