Professional Repiping Services in Katy, TX
Keeping Water Flowing Smoothly Through Your Home
Pipes are the backbone of your home’s plumbing system, responsible for getting essential water where it needs to go. When made from the right materials and installed by a licensed professional, piping can last for decades without needing to be replaced. However, that doesn’t mean that your pipes will last forever. Whether it’s due to outside damages, wear-and-tear, or corrosion, pipes in your home will eventually need to be replaced, and not just any plumbers will be up to the task.
That’s where MET Plumbing LLC comes in. Our rigorously trained and fully licensed Katy, TX plumbing team can help you replace any pipes in your home safely and effectively, without damaging your property or causing leaks. We’ll work with you to make sure that your home is getting the new pipes it needs to keep you and your loved ones safe, healthy, and comfortable.
Do You Need Repiping?
For the most part, your home's pipes are located inside the walls and underground, where you can’t see them. This means that when something’s not right, it can be hard to notice until big problems start emerging. Learn to spot the subtle warning signs that your plumbing system displays when your pipes aren’t doing their job, the contact us right away to get the quality repiping services you need.
Signs that Something’s Wrong with Your Pipes Include:
- Low water pressure
- Extreme water temperature fluctuations
- Discolored or bad tasting water
- Frequent leaks or clogs
- Visibly corroded or rusty pipes
- Noisier-than-usual plumbing
Local Plumbers You Can Trust
Considering how important your pipes are, you want the team that services them to be skilled, experienced, and trustworthy. Our Katy-based plumbing team is 100% dedicated to your satisfaction, and we do everything we can to prove it through our outstanding services. When you call MET Plumbing LLC, there are three things you’ll always get – clean trucks, clean technicians, and clean service. When we leave your home, the only sign that we’ve been there will be the improved performance of your plumbing system.
Fill out our online contact form or call (281) 603-9949 today to learn more about our repiping services. We’re always happy to answer any of your questions!
The pipes in your home could be made from one of several possible materials. Each of these piping materials has its own strengths and weaknesses, and we can help you determine what material your new pipes should be constructed from. We only work with piping materials that are 100% safe for your family and your home and guaranteed to last for quite some time.
Our Plumbers Work With:
- Copper pipes - Suitable for both indoor and outdoor purposes, copper pipes are an excellent choice for updating your home because of their natural chemical resistance to bacterial growth and corrosion. This means clean water and consistent pressure throughout your water system, as well as peace of mind since copper piping has a lifespan of about fifty years. They’re also resistant to fire and heat, making copper one of the most durable materials used for modern pipes.
- PEX pipes - Made from high-density polyethylene, PEX pipes are simple to install thanks to their flexible makeup and the fact that they require fewer connections and fittings than rigid material piping systems. PEX pipes are resistant to freezing temperatures and aren’t susceptible to scale or chlorine buildup over time. They also don’t corrode or develop pinholes thanks to their sturdy construction, providing a simple and easily repairable solution to the problem of old, rusty pipes.
- PVC pipes - Since they come in a variety of thicknesses and molds, PVC pipes are a great option for replacing indoor and underground pipes that have developed rust corrosion or leaks over the years. Their vinyl and plastic construction means that, while strong and durable, PVC pipes maintain an element of flexibility which can be a huge benefit when it comes to shifting ground pressure and potential soil movement. They are also resistant to corrosion and will not weaken or decay over time like metal pipes.
- CPVC pipes - Primarily used for piping hot water, CPVC pipes are prized for their high level of heat resistance. They are relatively inexpensive to install and maintain and operate quietly in comparison to steel or copper piping systems. CPVC is strong and durable, thinner than PVC pipes but equally reliable and resistant to corrosion, chemical buildup, and cracking which can cause problems in your home. An excellent and long-lasting choice for interior and underground hot water lines.
“They noticed my problem almost immediately and provided me with several solutions.”- Charisma G.
“Mr. Jacob was very professional, courteous and listened to what needed to be repaired.”- Lucy M.
“He also helped clean the sewage in the bathroom before he left. Overall AMAZING service. We will definitely be using MET plumbing again!”- Allen M.
“I have his number in my phone and I will indeed use him again, and recommend him to anyone who has some need of a fantastic plumber.”- Neysa B.
“They were professional, honest, explained everything they were doing!!”- Shama D.
“I was leaving for an overnite business trip and when I returned everything was repaired and it looked like nothing happened!”- Tom M.
5% OFF For our Seniors and Military! Expires: December 31, 2022 Print
$150 OFF Tankless Water Heater Installation Expires: December 31, 2022 Print
$25 OFF Any Service Call Expires: December 31, 2022 Print
$25 OFF Drain Cleaning Expires: December 31, 2022 Print
$35 OFF Your Next Plumbing Repair Expires: December 31, 2022 Print