Katy Water Heater Installation
Professional Plumbers Installing the New Water Heater Your Katy, TX Home Deserves
Hot water is something your family relies on to cook, clean, and stay comfortable every day, and the source of that hot water is, of course, your water heater. You go through a lot of maintenance and repairs to keep your water heater functioning effectively and efficiently, but sometimes even the most well-cared-for unit can stop working for good.
When that happens, our Katy-based team of water heater installation experts is here for you. We’ll outfit your home with a new water heater capable of providing the service your family needs to stay comfortable for years to come. Our specialists will work with you to select the right model for your home and make sure it’s installed without leaks or errors to ensure maximum efficiency.
When Should You Get a New Water Heater?
Sometimes, it’s easy to tell that you need a new water heater. Maybe you’ve moved into a new home that doesn’t have an existing unit, or maybe your current water heater is visibly corroded and broken-down. But often when water heater issues occur, it can be hard to tell if your water heater truly needs replacing, or just needs more repairs. Watch out for the telltale signs our plumbers have listed below, and make sure you give us a call at the first sign of trouble.
Signs that You Water Heater Needs Replacing Include:
- It’s over 10 years old
- It’s needed more repairs than usual to keep going
- Your hot water is rusty, discolored, or smells bad
- Puddles of water are forming around the base of your unit
- You’re running out of hot water faster than you used to
- Your utility bills are rising
Why You Need a Professional to Install Your Water Heater
Replacing a water heater yourself seems harmless enough, but it’s important to know that disconnecting plumbing lines can emit odorless poisonous gases. A faint odor resembling the smell of garlic is a sign of a gas leak. If you experience this, turn off your pilot light and call us immediately. A gas leak must be handled by a professional, and we have the equipment and experience to do it correctly and safely. While it may be tempting to save a few dollars on a DIY water heater replacement, it’s best to leave this kind of job to our experts. Not only are you at risk of a gas leak, but installing a new water heater also means you're dealing with gallons of hot water, electrical wiring, carbon monoxide, and a pressure controlled tank. Due to this, if your new unit isn't installed correctly, it could cause extremely hazardous conditions that can lead to serious injuries or damage to your home. Preserve your safety and let the pros take care of it.
In addition to your safety, we recommend letting a professional handle your water heater installation because:
- It will preserve any manufacturer warranties and we provide our own warranties on parts and labor
- Our team is aware of all the local plumbing, building, and fire codes and we can obtain the necessary permits to perform the installation legally and safely
- Due to our training and experience, you can rest easy knowing that our knowledge of proper venting and piping will ensure that your water heater is installed correctly; we will also be able to assist you so you can guarantee you're getting a unit that's the proper size for your home and hot water needs
Clean, Professional Installations
Replacing your water heater doesn’t have to be stressful, not with our water heater installation team on your side. We are always respectful of your time, your home, and your needs. When you call our team, you’ll never have to worry about long wait times, hidden fees, additional damages, or a big mess being left behind.
We Promise Every Customer:
- Clean trucks, clean technicians, and clean work
- 24/7 emergency availability
- Same-day appointments
- Upfront, honest pricing
- The best warranties in the area