Drain Cleaning Services
Our Katy drain cleaning services provide quick, effective service. When you have a slow drain, our team always provides clean work from a clean plumber. Call us today.
Katy, TX Drain Cleaning Plumbers
Leaving Your Pipes Absolutely Spotless
On a daily basis, a wide range of substances flow through your drains and into your pipes. Wastewater, hair, food, and other substances pass through your drains every day, and while your drains carry most of them away from your home, sometimes these substances can linger in your pipes.
While this residue may not affect your plumbing at first, it can build up over time and start causing serious problems for your drains, including clogs, blockages, and even leaks. Regular drain cleaning is a necessary part of maintaining your plumbing, and at MET Plumbing LLC, we’re here to help you eliminate residue and buildup cleanly and effectively.
Our professional plumbers are always on-time, always professional, and always prepared to ensure your drains and pipes are completely cleaned.
You can book an appointment with our expert drain cleaning team by calling (281) 603-9949 or contacting us online. We offer same-day appointments for your convenience, and our team provides top-notch cleaning services without causing you any additional stress!
Why Use Professional Drain Cleaning Services?
With all the do-it-yourself drain repair tools on the market, you may find yourself asking id hiring a professional plumber to clean your drains is really worth it. The truth is that store-bought drain cleaning solutions aren’t nearly as safe or as effective as one of our plumbers.
The abrasive chemicals found in many drain cleaning products can harm your pipes, and many DIY drain cleaning methods don’t get your drains completely clean. You could find yourself putting in a lot of work, only to end up with drains that are still blocked!
By letting out licensed professionals handle your drain cleaning, you can get better results without damaging your drains, and you won’t have to lift a finger.
What Are the Most Common Signs Your Drains are Clogged?
It can be difficult to detect plumbing issues caused by residue buildup in your pipes since drain clogs and blockages gradually develop over time.
Some common signs that you’re dealing with a clogged drain include:
- It takes longer for water to drain
- Strange smells or sounds are coming from your drains
- Your toilets or drains are suffering from frequent clogs
- Water is coming back up through your drains or fixtures
- There’s mold or mildew around your drains
- Pests are more attracted to your pipes
- You’re dealing with multiple clogged drains or toilets at the same time
When the time comes, we’ll be there with all the tools, equipment, and skills necessary to make sure your drains are cleared before clogs and blockages have a chance to impact your routine.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
Dealing with a clogged drain can be an extremely frustrating experience. The best way to avoid clogged drains is to make an effort to prevent them in the first place.
The best way to keep drains clear is:
- Pour hot water down the drain between drain cleaning appointments. For the best results, pour a mixture of warm water and vinegar down your drains.
- Never pour oil or grease down your drains. Oil and grease will stick to your pipes and block other debris from passing down.
- Invest in drain screens to trap hair, food, and lint from getting into your drains.
- Be mindful about what you put down your garbage disposal. Foods that can wreak havoc on your drains include coffee beans, egg shells, bones, and starchy foods.
- Schedule professional drain cleaning with MET Plumbing LLC at least once a year. Inevitably, your drains will get full of hair, dirt, soap, and all sorts of debris that eventually cause blockages and clogs.
Can Coffee Grounds Go Down the Drain?
There are many food types that can be safe to go down a drain. Coffee grounds, unfortunately, are not one of them. Unlike other foods, coffee grounds will clump up instead of break down.
Over time this clumped up coffee ground mass builds inside the sink drains and create massive clogs. On top of the clogging, if the coffee grounds do make it to the septic system, they still can’t be broken down which will create a sludge within the tank.
This sludge can lead to problems and clogs within the septic as well as the sink drain. Due to all this, coffee grounds should always go in the garbage and not the drain.
Get Serious Clogs Eliminated Fast
A clogged drain can be a serious inconvenience. But you don’t need to deal with a sink or shower full of old water for long – our Katy, TX drain cleaning team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help with all of your drain emergencies.
If you’re dealing with serious clogs, backflow, or any other issues caused by drains that desperately need cleaning, we’ll be there right away to eliminate the problem at its source.
Contact us at (281) 603-9949 at any time, day or night, for emergency drain cleaning in Katy and the surrounding areas! We also offer same-day appointments for all non-emergencies!
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Faucet Installation
- Water Leak Repair
- Whole home repiping
- Bathroom plumbing repair
- Kitchen plumbing
- Plumbing inspections
- Shower & Tub Installation
- Shower Repair
- Shower Valve Repair & Replacement
- Toilet Repair
- Toilet Stoppages
- Washing Machine Hookups
- Water Softeners & Filtration Systems
- Water Treatment Systems